Seminar: Winter Climbing
MAA is pleased to present a free seminar on the "ins and outs" of winter mountaineering. Join us in person or online for a live presentation, commentary, and Q & A. More info about MAA and membership here: http://www.mountainascent.org/membership
LIVE STREAMING will be available for Full SMC members only, or you can view it later on YouTube at your convenience. Link will be sent out to all full members via email about 1 hour prior.
- DATE: Tuesday, January 23rd, 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- ONLINE: View this seminar in real time, streaming live for Full MAA members only. Join MAA here: http://www.mountainascent.org/membership
- LOCATION: 1805 Tribute Rd. Suite H, Sacramento, CA 95815. With Bobcats Outdoor Adventure Sports: https://bobcats-outdoor.myshopify.com/
- PRESENTATION: Digital live video including demonstrations, commentary, and Q & A.
- COST: FREE, and open to the public
- GEAR DISCOUNT: MAA members who attend will get 25% off in store, and non-members will get 10% off.
- RSVP: On the official MAA website or on MAA International on Meetup
This seminar is a comprehensive overview of all things climbing, and wintery: ice climbing, snow climbing, winter camping, those cold days and colder nights, breaking trail, heavy packs, getting tough, winter gear, and awesome winter storms. (Maybe we'll just go climb in the desert). With a combination of presentation and demonstration we'll discuss the good, the bad, and the frozen of winter climbing so that you'll be informed and prepared for climbing this winter, and beyond.
Mountain Ascent Association is a 501(c)7 not-for-profit international climbing community. Our mission is to enrich our community, encourage a life of adventure and foster an appreciation for the natural world by providing comprehensive climbing events, instruction and connections. Join MAA or find more information here: www.mountainascent.org/membership
For more information or questions about this event, please email email@example.com